Are you struggling to pay your bills? Are you in arrears with anything?
Do you worry about answering the phone and opening letters because they are often from companies you owe money to?

Often a change of circumstances such as losing your job, an addition to the family or illness or disability can affect your ability to cope with rent, Council Tax and other bills.

If you fall into debt, don't ignore the problem. It will only get worse. Contact the people you owe money to as soon as possible and explain your problems. Remember, your rent should always be your top priority.

For help with your debt, visit:

Step Change
National Debtline

Or for a free confidential money health check visit the Money Advice Service

Alternatively you can contact your landlord to confidentially discuss your finances.


Privacy | Terms | Accessibility

House Exchange is a joint initiative between Clarion Housing Group and 101Smart Ltd.

Clarion Housing Group Limited is a charitable registered society (Reg No 28038R).
Registered with the Regulator for Social Housing (Reg No LH4087) VAT No (675 646 394).
Registered office: Level 6, 6 More London Place, Tooley Street, London SE1 2DA.

101 Smart Ltd is a registered limited company in England (Reg No 5294196).
Registered office: Unit 15 Beech Avenue, Taverham, Norfolk NR8 6HW.