There are various grants and funds available from a range of organisations.

You may qualify for some funding from a support agency or at least be able to get some advice from them.

There are numerous national support agencies such as Salvation Army, Age UK, Citizens Advice Bureau etc.

There are also smaller local agencies which you should research and contact.
Your landlord should be able to tell you which agencies are local to you.




Privacy | Terms | Accessibility

House Exchange is a joint initiative between Clarion Housing Group and 101Smart Ltd.

Clarion Housing Group Limited is a charitable registered society (Reg No 28038R).
Registered with the Regulator for Social Housing (Reg No LH4087) VAT No (675 646 394).
Registered office: Level 6, 6 More London Place, Tooley Street, London SE1 2DA.

101 Smart Ltd is a registered limited company in England (Reg No 5294196).
Registered office: Unit 15 Beech Avenue, Taverham, Norfolk NR8 6HW.